Thursday, May 28, 2009

Big City 'Las Vegas'

7 years ago, it was my opinion that 'Las Vegas' would never be a real city like San Francisco or Boston or New York or any city that was built before air conditioning was invented.
At that time Bellagio was probably a most beautiful building on The Strip. If you drive 95 south, when you pass Bellagio, now you would see amazing buildings already changed my opinion and almost like landed from far above the sky. If you take Harmon Avenue towards to Las Vegas Blvd., there you will be completely in different city.
About 3years ago, I always see bunnies sitting under a tree on the corner of 'Spring Mountain Ranch' where I lived about 30min. drive to The Strip.
I often see roadrunners crossing street, owl sitting on a fence, too.
Now, I don't see them any more.
I don't have knowledge of how to protect wild life at all, but I simply wish that there should be a way to protect them and turn this area of wild life into smaller 'Zoo' by enclosing them in a fenced area and gradually narrow it into manageable space to accommodate them as a 'Zoo'. Eventually, area can be set up like real zoo with collection of animals like San Francisco Zoo I used have membership.
All Giraffes, Rhinos, Elephants, Monkeys, Pandas, Bears, Zebras, and all sorts of animals.
Setting up Solar Power in this area can be planned with it.
It is just a simple thoughts of mine who loves wild life and make living in a big city.

No comments:

Post a Comment