Thursday, May 14, 2009

CHER at the Colosseum

I consider myself very lucky that I was able to see 'CHER' at Colosseum last night.
This place holds 4,200 people. Amazing.
I was seated on 1st Mezzanine, Sec. 7, Row E, Seat 709. It was left side of the stage on the second level. I was able to view entire stage from my seat almost the same level straight from speakers above stage. I like that.
There were so many stuff that I almost forgot about. Remember? Sonny in yellow sweater with black star singing started one Sonny and multiply to many Sonny.

And also Sonny tries for Cher in many different way to get her. It was very sweet.
One of my favorite part of the show was when whole stage was filled with pictures of 'SONNY AND CHER' from 70's.
I remember I watched 'SONNY AND CHER' on TV when I was staying with Beck Family in Tempe, Arizona in 1976.
Since I lived in Tokyo, I did not know them at all till then.

After that, It seemed lonly to see CHER herself alone on stage.
Over all, it was so much fun to see her and enjoy her singing.


No comments:

Post a Comment