Wednesday, May 13, 2009

'CRISS ANGEL BELIEVE'

Last night, I went to see 'CRISS ANGEL BELIEVE' at Luxor.
I arrived theater early and didn't feel like walking around, so I went to inside the store and checked 'CRISS ANGEL' JEWERLY. I found a few of them that I want to wear. But not this time. Then, stood in the hall way to at the entrance door. Hall way was about 15feet wide and both side of the wall was grassy mirror with forest. I was looking in to he mirror and checking myself how I look. I kept doing so for about 15min. Then, suddenly I noticed that big portrait of CRISS ANGEL was looking towards to me thru the woods.
Somehow, my imagination went too far and started answering question as thou CRISS ANGEL was asking me about the evening 3years ago when I saw him with 'GODSMACK' on stage at parking of Hardrock Hotel Las Vegas. My memory of that night started talking in my head just like answering to his questions. Then I asked to stop asking me questions any more.
As I entered inside beautiful theatre, I sat down Sec 103, Row F, Seat 7.
I was very close to the stage and able to see the detail of gigantic mechanical rabbit.
From the beginning to the end, it was non stop of loving 'CRISS ANGEL' and bounty of acts, illusion and beautiful costume and emotional events of his story along with exciting music. It was very hard to detach reality from sort of fantasy.
Anyways, it was double pleasure of CIRQUE DU SOLEIL and CRISS ANGEL.
Secretly, portraits put up on the wall was hologram.

No comments:

Post a Comment